From starter to dessert, exploit, use sous-vide technology to maximise your organisation’s work, shift your production over time.
For a facilitated implementation, master the sous-vide technique to help you in your everyday life and reduce some of your constraints. This course will also offer you an opportunity to revisit your menu and bring back the true taste of your produce.
Head Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Paul Bocuse
Duration: 3 days-21 hours
Dates: Contact us
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts
Price: €1,260 including VAT/€1,050 excluding VAT
- Use and operate the dedicated equipment while applying the principles of hygiene and respecting the legislation in force
- Make culinary preparations from starter to dessert using the sous-vide technology
- Maximise your production and the implementation of your restaurant menu
This executive education programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Theoretical introduction on the methodology and the use of sous-vide equipment
- Elaboration of complete recipes in sous-vide method in compliance with standards HACCP from starter to dessert (meat, fish, shellfish, fruits and vegetables, foie gras, fragrant oils, sauces, desserts)
- Learn the different cooking modes according to the different families of products and recipes
- Methodology of storage and preservation of sous-vide cooked products
- Regeneration, training and sending techniques