With customers increasingly in the pursuit of wholesome and simple food, this course will help you be part of the comeback in cooking that tells the true story of its produce.
Develop your technical skills in order to master the basics of regional cuisine and delight your customers with the traditional, generous eating that is so characteristic of French cuisine.
Duration: 5 days - 35 hours
Dates: from 21 to 25 October 2019
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts
Price: €1,992 including VAT / €1,660 excluding VAT
- Selection of local produce and command of culinary art techniques to enhance it
- Preparation of charcuterie, pâté and other specialities of Lyon
- Preparation of seasonal game and fungi
- Preparation of traditional dishes and revisited classics with a touch of modernity
This competency development programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Gourmet bistro cuisine: revisiting traditional dishes to add a modern touch.
- “Devil-may-care cuisine”: terrines and pâtés en croûte, pies, hot pâtés and traditional charcuterie.
- Lyon specialities for which the city is famous: traditional and modern versions.
- Game and fungi: mastering the fundamentals to maintain traditions and create new recipes.
- Seasonal cuisine: using local, seasonal produce and boosting culinary creativity.