Faced with an increasing number of customers with special dietary requirements, we’ll help you discover or rediscover cooking with plant-based proteins.
This course is an opportunity to rediscover plants, pulses and cereals in a way that will bring out their full splendour in colourful, delicious dishes. Put mother nature at the heart of your dishes and turn seasonal constraints into a true source of inspiration.
Duration: 3 days - 21 hours
Dates: from 27 to 29 February 2020
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts
Price: €1,260 including VAT / €1,050 excluding VAT
- Make recipes from appetiser to vegetable-based dessert, dried vegetables and cereals
- Use plant proteins to reduce protein intake animal
The Plant-based cooking techniques programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Technology applied to vegetables, legumes, cereals (menus and nutrition).
- Substitute products and alternatives to animal proteins.
- Preliminary preparations: production of consommés, juices, bottoms and broths.
- Making recipes from vegetables, legumes and cereals: complete dishes nutritionally, tasty and colorful.
- Spices, herbs and oils: focus on seasonings.
- Work on taste and flavors.
- Tasting and analysis of the organoleptic properties of each recipe.