The Petits fours at tea time programme invites you to update or renew your patisserie range to keep up with the latest trends.
Gestures combine with tastings and shared discussions that aim to enhance technique, broaden competency and develop creativity.
Petits fours, revisited classics, snacks and travel fare, chocolates and sweets… a chance to master the Michelin-starred art of gourmet patisserie in all its subtlety, perfect for serving at tea time.
Duration: 2 days - 14 hours
Dates: from 23 to 24 January 2020
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the art of patisserie
Price: €972 including VAT / €810 excluding VAT
- Patisserie preparation in line with current trends: creativity, innovation with flavours, food allergy and intolerance
- Specialist techniques in the preparation of petits fours and sweet snacks
This programme is intended for chefs and patissiers working in restaurants and guesthouses.
Programme provided in French only.
- Elaboration of the basic ingredients.
- Contrasting textures and colours.
- Preparation of various shortbreads and biscuits.
- Preparation of cream desserts.
- Assembling and decorating petits fours.
- Preparing and arranging snacks.
- Cakes and biscuits filled with infusions, dried or candied fruits and marmalades.
- Decorative chocolate for finesse, speed and elegance.
- Preparation of soft caramels, fruit creams and fruit marshmallows.
- Presentation and packaging.