The Petits fours at tea time programme invites you to update or renew your patisserie range to keep up with the latest trends.
Gestures combine with tastings and shared discussions that aim to enhance technique, broaden competency and develop creativity.
Petits fours, revisited classics, snacks and travel fare, chocolates and sweets… a chance to master the Michelin-starred art of gourmet patisserie in all its subtlety, perfect for serving at tea time.
The Petits fours at tea time programme is dispensed by Jérôme Langillier – World Patisserie Champion in 2009 and a passionate chef. He is truly recognised in culinary and artistic terms, thanks to his cross-disciplinary experience gained in a shop, a Michelin-starred restaurant and as an events caterer.
Duration: 2 days - 14 hours
Dates: from 5 to 6 November 2020
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the art of patisserie
Price: €850 including VAT / €709 excluding VAT
- Patisserie preparation in line with current trends: creativity, innovation with flavours, food allergy and intolerance
- Specialist techniques in the preparation of petits fours and sweet snacks
This programme is intended for chefs and patissiers working in restaurants and guesthouses.
Programme provided in French only.
- Elaboration of the basic ingredients.
- Contrasting textures and colours.
- Preparation of various shortbreads and biscuits.
- Preparation of cream desserts.
- Assembling and decorating petits fours.
- Preparing and arranging snacks.
- Cakes and biscuits filled with infusions, dried or candied fruits and marmalades.
- Decorative chocolate for finesse, speed and elegance.
- Preparation of soft caramels, fruit creams and fruit marshmallows.
- Presentation and packaging.