You are passionate about pastry and consider changing your career into this flourishing sector ?
The program Pâtisserie & Horizon will allow you to acquire fundamental knowledge, gestures, techniques and pastry work organisation.
Duration: 11 weeks - 390 hours (270 hours on site + 120 hours of e-learning)
Dates: from 4 October to 17 December 2021
Number of participants: 6 to 8
Price: €9,792 including VAT / €17,750 excluding VAT
- Acquire the fundamentals of the French pastry
- Master basic techniques of French bakery
- Learn to respect hygiene rules and to optimize the organisation of the workstation
- Learn the vocabulary and the technology knowledge on products
- Assimilate the fundamentals of cost management tied to pastry & bakery production
This programme is designed for adults looking to achieve their career change in pastry and aiming to: work in a boutique or in a bakery/pastry, integrate a pastry team in a restaurant or hotel, open or recover a tea salon, launch of a home-based pastry activity.
Programme provided in French only.
- Pastry practical classes
- Bakery practical classes
- E-learning + pastry and bakery technology classes
- Operational management module
- Trends, volume and shape drawing module
- HACCP training
- Read and understand a technical specification sheet
- Organise the workstation by respecting hygiene and safety rules
- Execute basic pastry products and technical specification sheets
- Make and bake traditional mixtures
- Make and bake doughs and creams
- Make basic decoration
- Set up and present pastry preparations
- Understand fermentation reactions
- Shape bread and viennoiserie
- Produce basic bakery recipes
- Know how to create, make and present a creative colourful and gastronomic pastry collection, inspired by fashion trends and other universes