Pastry is evolving, with redefined shapes, new tastes and modern ingredients… all over the world.
From the technique of experts to innovational concepts and creative technology, the Pastry chef programme reinforces your patisserie experience and imparts the managerial competency needed to become a chef patissier.
Whether you’re applying pastry techniques in a shop or a restaurant, you’ll be able to handle the managerial, production and commercial aspects.
This programme also includes the fundamentals of bread-baking.
Duration: 7 months - 880 hours
Dates: from 16th January to 4th August 2023
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: A professional pâtissier “CAP” qualification or equivalent, plus 2 to 3 years’ patisserie experience
Price: €23,640 including VAT / €19,700 excluding VAT
- Patisserie creation and management in compliance with hygiene, safety and management rules
- Design of a commercial offer targeting your clientele and meeting your management obligations
- Staff management and communication
This programme is intended for patisserie specialists already in the profession as employees or otherwise, and students from a BTM branch (Brevet Technique des Métiers).
Programme provided in French only.
- Applied pastry.
- Applied baking.
- Technologies used in pastry and baking.
- Management, communication and human resources.