Pastry is evolving, with redefined shapes, new tastes and modern ingredients… all over the world.
From the technique of experts to innovational concepts and creative technology, the « Pastry Chef » programme reinforces your patisserie experience and imparts the managerial competency needed to become a chef patissier.
Whether you’re applying pastry techniques in a shop or a restaurant, you’ll be able to handle the managerial, production and commercial aspects.
This programme also includes the fundamentals of bread-baking.
Pastry Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Paul Bocuse
Duration: 7 months-880 hours
Dates: From 16th January to 4th August 2023
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: A professional pâtissier “CAP” qualification or equivalent, plus 2 to 3 years of patisserie experience.
Price: €23,640 including VAT-€19,700 excluding VAT
- Patisserie creation and management in compliance with hygiene, safety and management rules
- Design of a commercial offer targeting your clientele and meeting your management obligations
- Staff management and communication
This programme is intended for patisserie specialists already in the profession as employees or otherwise, and students from a BTM branch (Brevet Technique des Métiers).
Programme provided in French only.
- Applied pastry
- Applied baking
- Technologies used in pastry and baking
- Management, communication and human resources