We’ll familiarise you with the codes and values associated with the different generations who make up your workforce, focusing on the profiles of Baby Boomers, Generation X and Generation Y.
This course will enable you to develop your intergenerational communication skills and build a team spirit among your workforce that respects each generation’s work style and cultivates their differences.
Duration: 2 days-14 hours
Dates: Contact us
Number of participants: 10 to 14
Requirements: Staff supervision or management
Price: €1,200 including VAT/€1000 excluding VAT
- Getting to know your team and setting up an intergenerational collaborative system
- Adopting the right attitude to handle intergenerational conflict
This learning module is intended for managers and team leaders working in the hospitality industry.
Programme provided in French only.
- Profiles of 3 generations: seniors, X and Y down to the Millenials
- Codes and values associated with each generation
- The right communication for each generation
- Incentive, stimulation and acknowledgement
- Developing team spirit through mindfulness of individual differences
- The “Mix’Age” approach or adjusting to work situations with staff from different generations and cultures