We’ll familiarise you with the codes and values associated with the different generations who make up your workforce, focusing on the profiles of Baby Boomers, Generation X and Generation Y.
This course will enable you to develop your intergenerational communication skills and build a team spirit among your workforce that respects each generation’s work style and cultivates their differences.
Duration: 2 days - 14 hours
Dates: from 6 to 8 April 2020
Number of participants: 10 to 14
Requirements: Staff supervision or management
Price: €1,080 including VAT / €900 excluding VAT
- Getting to know your team and setting up an intergenerational collaborative system
- Adopting the right attitude to handle intergenerational conflict
This learning module is intended for managers and team leaders working in the hospitality industry.
Programme provided in French only.
- Profiles of 3 generations: seniors, X and Y down to the Millenials.
- Codes and values associated with each generation.
- The right communication for each generation.
- Incentive, stimulation and acknowledgement.
- Developing team spirit through mindfulness of individual differences.
- The “Mix’Age” approach or adjusting to work situations with staff from different generations and cultures.