Often neglected due to lack of time, restaurant management is a necessary exercise, with important implications for the sustainability and profitability of your business.
Duration: 2 days-14 hours
Dates: From 31st March to 1st April 2022
Number of participants: 10 to 14
Requirements: Work in food service
Price: €950 including VAT/€792 excluding VAT
Develop the techniques, tools and approaches needed to ensure proper daily, monthly and annual management of your business, thus ensuring its viability.
Programme provided in French only.
- Define your strategic positioning
- Understand the tools for measuring performance (profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, performance scorecards)
- Be the person in charge of the management of your business through regular tracking of performance and management indicators
- Define your objectives and your provisional budget
- Control your expenses
- Define profitability thresholds, identify slippage
- Develop a management control toolbox to avoid overlooking any aspect of your business