For the Institut Paul Bocuse’s learning programme on the theme of “Event Cooking for Professionals”, our professionals help you to build an original events menu to boost your business with a contemporary image.
Refresh your buffet, cocktail and catering range by mastering innovating concepts to add a modern touch.
Duration: 5 days-35 hours
Dates: From March 13th to 17th 2023
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €2,150 including VAT-€1,791.67 excluding VAT
- Designing a modern events offer that’s faultless in flavour and arranged in tasteful compositions
- Making your buffets creative by varying your methods and applying the techniques of the culinary arts
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Varying concepts to improve your range and enhance your recipes
- Colour codes, presentation and food matching to develop your offer
- Putting salads in the spotlight with a salad bar
- Jars: preparation, conservation, and their use on the buffet
- Show cooking: rules, practices and organisation of the buffet
- Theme cuisine: choosing and developing a theme
- Seminar receptions
- Classic cocktail dinners