For professionals of the hospitality industry, it has become essential to differentiate their menus and propose a modern cuisine to stand out from the crowd.
The Creative cuisine competency development programme places the spotlight on flavours and textures, proposing innovating recipes to develop your culinary creativity.
You’ll learn to exalt the product and achieve the perfect balance by mastering the rules of food matching, preparation and presentation.
Duration: 5 days - 35 hours
Dates: from 30 November to 4 December 2020
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts
Price: €1,992 including VAT / €1,660 excluding VAT
- Implement the right cooking on different families of products
- Preparations, cooking and training to propose creative and modern plates
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Theory and Applied Technology: Culinary Creativity, what is it?
- The new and adapted cooking products: cooking with nitrogen, smoke, salt, low temperature.
- Food pairing and luxury goods: combination of products and creative combinations.
- Focus on sous-vide cooking: from starter to dessert, how to maximise your organisation work while offering new dishes in strict compliance with the product?
- Fusion cuisine: from influences here and elsewhere, creativity in the spotlight.
- Vegetable cooking: to make a greedy “vegetal” dish.