Above all else, contemporary cuisine has an original, resolutely designer touch with perfectly-matched flavours that exalt the ingredients.
The « Contemporary Cuisine » programme at Institut Paul Bocuse instils respect for the produce and a boldness that reflects in your modern French creations that won’t fail to amaze your customers.
Duration: 5 days-35 hours
Dates: Contact us
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €2,150 including VAT-€1,791.67 excluding VAT
- Make preparations using techniques from different cultures and innovative technologies
- Serving noble products highlighted thanks to a clean and contemporary presentation
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- What is meant by contemporary cuisine?
- Placing and cooking the bottoms, aromas, juices and condiments used for the week’s recipes
- Innovative techniques from here and elsewhere: preparations, cooking, seasonings
- Using texturants to make daring presentations, dressings contemporary
- Between land and sea: declination around shellfish, foie gras, fish and meat
- Contrasts of flavors and colors, monochrome preparations