Above all else, contemporary cuisine has an original, resolutely designer touch with perfectly-matched flavours that exalt the ingredients.
The Contemporary cuisine programme at Institut Paul Bocuse instils respect for the produce and a boldness that reflects in your modern French creations that won’t fail to amaze your customers.
Duration: 5 days - 35 hours
Dates: from 24 to 28 February 2020
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts
Price*: €2,175 including VAT / €1,813 excluding VAT
- Make preparations using techniques from different cultures and innovative technologies
- Serving noble products highlighted thanks to a clean and contemporary presentation
* If you combine the Authentic French cuisine and Contemporary cuisine programmes, the total cost is €4,050 including VAT.
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- What is meant by contemporary cuisine?
- Placing and cooking the bottoms, aromas, juices and condiments used for the week’s recipes.
- Innovative techniques from here and elsewhere: preparations, cooking, seasonings.
- Using texturants to make daring presentations, dressings contemporary.
- Between land and sea: declination around shellfish, foie gras, fish and meat.
- Contrasts of flavors and colors, monochrome preparations.