You are passionate about bakery and you are working in the food service industry? You wish to complete your knowledge with some bakery’s fundamentals? Attached to quality products, you dream to offer home-made breads, brioches, viennoiseries to complete your pastry or food service offer.
Duration: 5 days-30 hours
Dates: Contact us
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Working in the food service industry, tea room, pastry, kitchen, table d’hôte… Followed a career retraining program in cuisine or pastry
Price: €1,700 including VAT/€1,416 excluding VAT
Discover and learn the fundamentals of the sourdough production, bread, viennoiserie and brioche.
This competency development programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Baking theoretical and technological baking contributions
- Sourdough production
Following recipes will be studied and realized :
- Traditional breads : farmhouse bread, traditional baguette, sourdough bread
- Worlwide breads : soda bread, rugbrod, burger bun, muffin, ciabatta, focaccia, sliced bread
- Puff yeast dough : croissant, chocolate croissant, Chelsea bun, apple turnover
- Brioche yeast dough : puff brioche, braided brioche, sugar brioche, praline brioche, Kougelhopf