A team dedicated to your success
As keepers of the savoir-faire of Institut Paul Bocuse and ambassadors of excellence with the French Touch, our instructors – men and women from the sector – constantly revisit and enthusiastically impart this culinary and cultural heritage. They keep a permanent track on the sector’s trends and changes and adapt the content of the modules accordingly, to match the needs and obligations of the market. They have developed innovative pedagogical methods specifically for adults.
Our instructors and administrative staff are close to their students, putting every effort into establishing long-term relationships based on the founding principles of the Institut Paul Bocuse: Outreach, Creativity, Rigour, Entrepreneurship.
More than 30 chefs and instructors with expert technique
These experts help you develop your competency and talent.
- Jean Philippon – Chef instructor
Chevalier de l’Ordre Mondial de l’Académie Culinaire de France.
- Sébastien Charretier – Chef instructor
MOF finalist 2011. Head chef at several luxury establishments including La Glisse, Château Blanchard and Bernard Loiseau.
- Eugénie Guillermin – Chef instructor
15 years of experience as a culinary arts consultant in France and abroad.
- Jean Paul Naquin – Chef instructor
Over 20 years’ experience at some of the world’s most prestigious hotels: Raffles Singapore, Ritz Carlton Korea, Shangri-La Indonesia, Jumeirah Hotel Resort Dubai…
- Alain Dauvergne – Maître d’hôtel instructor
Mixology expert and Barista.
External facilitators reputed in their professions
More than 50 professional facilitators contribute to your intensive development programme or career reorientation.
- Jérôme Languillier – Patisserie world champion in 2009
- Maxime Le Gal – Mixologist
- Nathalie Massit – Dietician
- Luc Chambon – Stage actor
- Carole Donna and Sébastien Faure (CCI Lyon) – Business plan, activity management, legal and tax aspects
- Patrick Astrugue (UMIH) – Licencing